So, you’re wanting a straight-forward Registry Ceremony at your home or a local spot, with set vows and a script? Done!
As authorised VCANZ Registry Celebrants, here are the Christchurch, North Canterbury and South Canterbury celebrants who can do this for you. All you need to do is organise two witnesses, your marriage licence ($150), and it will cost just $90 to have one of these members as your celebrant. It couldn’t be more simple.
CHRISTCHURCH, NORTH CANTERBURY, SOUTH CANTERBURY
Registry Office-Style weddings are available only on Mondays – Fridays.
You will need to apply for your marriage licence at least three business days prior to the day you intend to get married, but no more than three months before.
– Go to https://marriages.services.govt.nz
– Click on the Begin new application “Next” button
– Click on “Registry ceremony”
– Click on “Next” button
– Enter a date within the next three months
– Start typing “Christchurch” and select it
– Scroll down and you’ll see their names
– Click one of their names and go from there!
For more information, please get in touch!